Ever wondered why your jeans always fade after wearing them for a month or less. The problem might not be from the fabric of the denim.
It could be as a result of you not knowing how to care for your denim fabric.
Today, we would be dropping tips on how to prevent your jeans from fading.
- Always wash in cold water
- Never use a detergent to wash. Use a mild soap instead!
- Use of brush when washing is a NO NO
- Don’t spread your jeans in direct sunlight
- Wear your jeans 99 times and wash it just two times…Do not wash your jeans regularly