25.3 C
Lagos
Monday, October 26, 2020

Fight between Anthony Joshua and Kubrat Pulev to take place on December 12 in London

Must read

Endsars: Singer Falz Says He Is More Motivated And Ready To Move Forward On The End Sars Protest

Nigerian singer Falz has come out to speak on the endsars protest movement, according to him, he says that he is currently motivated about...

It Was A Wrong Idea To Have Disbanded The Special Anti Robbery Squad – Twitter User

Twitter user shares a video of how the Nigerian army had to beat up a man who was trying to help his pregnant wife...

Lawyer Request Immediate Release Of CCTV Footage Of Lekki Attack On Protesters

Lawyer, Inibehe Effiong, has written to the Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu to release the details of Closed Circuit Television records showing the attack...

Ayade Inspects Vandalised Properties In Cross River

Governor Ayade during his inspection condemned the vandalization and questioned the reasons behind the act. He said Cross River residents are not hostile people who...

Bulgaria’s IBF mandatory challenger, Kubrat Pulev has confirmed his fight with heavyweight world champion Anthony Joshua will take place in London on December 12.

 

The 39-year-old had been scheduled to meet Joshua on June 20 but the fight was postponed due to the COVID-19 outbreak.

 

‘No turning back, no procrastination! Kubrat Pulev vs Anthony Joshua! The date is December 12th and the place is London!,’ the Bulgarian, known as ‘The Cobra’, said on his facebook page.

 

He added on his website that ‘the date and place of the event are now final and not subject to change, and both parties have signed the official contract.’

 

Joshua, 30, defeated Mexican-American Andy Ruiz Jr in a rematch in Saudi Arabia last December to win back his IBF, WBA, WBO, and IBO titles.

 

The Briton was initially due to fight Pulev at Cardiff’s Principality Stadium in October 2017 but the Bulgarian withdrew after suffering a shoulder injury in sparring.

 

After the December fight, Anthony Joshua will prepare for an all-British heavyweight unification fight with WBC champion Tyson Fury after his trilogy bout Deontay Wilder was called off few days ago.

 

- Advertisement -

More articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

- Advertisement -

Latest article

Endsars: Singer Falz Says He Is More Motivated And Ready To Move Forward On The End Sars Protest

Nigerian singer Falz has come out to speak on the endsars protest movement, according to him, he says that he is currently motivated about...

It Was A Wrong Idea To Have Disbanded The Special Anti Robbery Squad – Twitter User

Twitter user shares a video of how the Nigerian army had to beat up a man who was trying to help his pregnant wife...

Lawyer Request Immediate Release Of CCTV Footage Of Lekki Attack On Protesters

Lawyer, Inibehe Effiong, has written to the Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu to release the details of Closed Circuit Television records showing the attack...

Ayade Inspects Vandalised Properties In Cross River

Governor Ayade during his inspection condemned the vandalization and questioned the reasons behind the act. He said Cross River residents are not hostile people who...

Nigerians Mock Babatunde Fashola Over “Discovery Of Secret Camera” At Lekki Toll Gate During Inspections

Nigerians on Twitter are mocking Babatunde Fashola, Minister of Power, over his claim of finding a “secret camera” at the Lekki Toll Gate area...