The much anticipated Fake News Award 2017 by US President Donald J. Trump has been released. Trump released the award yesterday, January 17th on the GOP website which crashed almost immediately, due to the unexpected high traffic the site had.
A short time later, the site was back up.
According to the GOP site:
“2017 was a year of unrelenting bias, unfair news coverage, and even downright fake news. Studies have shown that over 90% of the media’s coverage of President Trump is negative”.
Below are the winners of the 2017 Fake News Awards.
1. The New York Times’ Paul Krugman.
2. ABC News’ Brian Ross
4. TIME magazine
5. Washington Post
6. CNN again. “When they, according to the president, falsely accused him of overfeeding fish during a visit with the Japanese prime minister”.
7. CNN: “When they falsely reported about Anthony Scaramucci’s meeting with a Russian, but retracted it due to a “significant breakdown in process.”
9. CNN: When they ‘falsely reported that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim that he was told he is not under investigation’.
10. The New York Times
11. “And last, but not least: “RUSSIA COLLUSION!” Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!”
To read the article in detail, click here